So I showed Brad my Comic-Con post and he only got as far as the pea man before he said "mid to late 80s science fiction adventure series V". It was about Visitors to our planet who were actually reptiles come down to breed food (yuck) and there was a big 'reveal' at the end of the show where 'we' learned that under their human disguise they were really green and scaly.
So apparently they weren't peas at all, but really scales. I will stick to my belief that they were green and round just like peas and nothing at all like scales. Brad said 'they looked like scales to me..... well I guess that's what I was expecting them to look like so I didn't look too hard." I'm thinking the poor guy couldn't find the scales he wanted in the make-up department and went with peas thinking no one would look too hard as most of it was under his helmet anyway.
Friday
7 years ago

1 comment:
I totally knew it came from V. WEG And I'm not kidding. Does that make me a geek?
Sue
Post a Comment