Sunday, February 15, 2009

my boys are growing up... sometimes

I came downstairs one morning recently on my way out the door for work. I was running around like normal and figured Teddy would still be asleep as Brad was and thought I'd probably find Jackson watching cartoons as he often is while the rest of the house is asleep.

As I descended the stairs I was surprised to not hear the TV going and wondered if Jackson might be coming down with a cold. I got to the bottom of the stairs and got the biggest shock of my life (maybe a slight overstatement, but really not that big of one). My two lovelies were locked together in a chess match - an actual chess match. It was so stunning I had to capture it on film. It completely made my day.



1 comment:

Sue said...

Aww. I love those unexpected moments.

Sue