Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jackson to the rescue

Our neighbor just called because he needed to talk to us about Jackson - ut oh, this can't be good. Apparently his wife had inadvertently set off the fire alarm while he was out mowing the grass causing his kids came to the window and yell "FIRE!". He went inside and they had it all taken care of in short order. A few minutes later their doorbell rang and it was Jackson. He wanted to make sure everyone and everything was okay. All was well so Jack went back to his kick ball game and that was that. Our neighbor thought it was wonderful that there was such a mature and caring young man in the neighborhood. I'm not exactly sure who was masquerading as Jackson, but I'm glad the neighbor was happy.

We asked Jack what he would have done if everything hadn't been okay and he looked at us like we were stupid and said "I'd have run home as fast as I could to get you." Duh, I don't know what we were thinking...

How cute is that...

1 comment:

Sue said...

Aww! What a great kid you've got there!

Sue