I started off in a bad mood to begin with. Brad's away. I'm working with both boys trying to get their homework done. I'm walking from the foyer so I can call up to Teddy in his room to answer questions and then back to the kitchen to encourage Jackson to finish his writing homework. And what, do you ask, is Bandit doing? Well I'm glad you asked because this is surprising. He was barking. At me. Just barking his friggin' head off for no earthly reason until I finally just couldn't take it any more and I snapped.
And yelled.
At the top of my lungs.
I mean really, really loudly.
GOD DAMN IT! WOULD YOU SHUT THE F#@K UP AND STOP BARKING!!!!!
oops.
Then I looked over at Jackson who was staring at me with the most priceless face ever. The face that said - we-ell now, wasn't that interesting, I think we'd better move right along from here. But then he deadpanned as only Jackson can deadpan - "uh mom, I'm not sure Bandit understands all those words"... and just like that, all the tension was gone. Sometimes Jackson is just the most perfect little guy.
Camela
Friday
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment