Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jack and I walk into the house. Teddy is playing a video game.

Me: hi babe, how was your day?
T: Jackson I'm really sorry to tell you this, but Bandit ate that cool plane you got at Aunt Lara's house.
J: What? where?
Ted never looked up
T: over under the tree in the other room
(Yes there are still trees up in our house, but I haven't been home long enough to get them down. In our defense, the lights haven't been on in weeks.)
Jack runs to see for himself - finds the remnants and immediately starts sobbing

And now for the second minute home.....


Teddy hands me a piece of paper while I was I was getting the Chinese food I brought home out on plates.
Me: What's that babe?
T: Something for you
M: Yes I got that, what is it?
T: It says what it is right on top

Lord give me strength.

Those were about par for the course this evening. Did I mention Brad was away...

Camela

No comments: