skip to main |
skip to sidebar
As has recently been pointed out to me, the garage is not my friend. Or maybe it's that I am not the garage's friend. Or maybe it's that when the garage is involved, I am not a car's friend - yeah, that's the one.
Me: Honey, I scratched the bumper of your van. I didn't pull it in far enough so the van was perfectly placed so that the little thingy that sticks out of the garage door below the lock managed to scrape itself along the bumper. I was really surprised that it didn't just bounce back up once it encountered the bumper.
Brad: No (shaking his head) it wouldn't do that.
Me: Of course it would, that's an important safety feature and besides it went back up the last time it hit the bumper.
Brad: (eyes bugging out of his head) The last time?
Me: Uh yeah, the last time. It hit the bumper and popped right back up. (big grin)
Brad: I'm so glad you have developed a pool of knowledge from which to draw your information about this (totally glaring at me). We should go inside and stop talking about this now.
I decided that we didn't need to discuss the time I opened my then pretty new convertible inside the garage and put a bit of a gash in the top - oops.
Camela
No comments:
Post a Comment