Camille tagged me on her blog. You are suppose to find the 4th picture in the 4th folder of the pictures you have on your computer....and post it. Then tag 4 people. My pictures are not that organized yet. It's a relatively new computer and I've only been putting pictures on it for the last six months or so, but the Mac does seem to naturally group them by date, so this was the fourth "event" for which we took pictures. We were in Annapolis in May to watch the Blue Angels perform. They are a group of 6 navy jets that show off all the cool things navy jets and aviators can do. They come to Annapolis every year for "June Week" which is a week of festivities that culminates in the Midshipmen graduating from the Navel Academy - when I was a kid it actually took place in June and the name has never changed.
I can't really get my head around tagging anyone else to do this, so sorry for that, but it was fun to do it - thanks Camille.
Camela

No comments:
Post a Comment