Thursday, January 14, 2010

The missing fabric...

Me: Teddy can you explain this rectangular shaped piece of missing fabric in your new bedspread?
Teddy: No
Me: (raises eyebrows (man I wish I could raise only one))
Ted: (big annoyed sigh) Look (points to scissors on top of dresser)
Me: And???
Ted: I cut it.
Me: Good night (I turned and left thinking that was the safest thing for both of us right then)
Ted: ON ACCIDENT
Me: You did not cut out that shape by accident

Then I high tailed it out of there before more damage was done.

Jeez!!!

1 comment:

Kathy's Korner said...

I read this and while nothing was cut here tonight I totally get the feelings in the situation.

We had a rough night tonight here too...and I have NO IDEA WHY! NONE...I thought things were good. It was a good week so far. Then I asked him at 4:40 that at the end of the TV show he was watching, he needed to practice his trombone so he would have time to get ready for wrestling.

He turned off the TV and BAM...I was the worst Mom in the world...his life was horrible....on and on for an hour.

Then supper....then this sweet young man came around again.

I don't even know how to act anymore. Gunshy anyone?

I want to runaway.