IT SNOWED
A lot
The town closest to us; about seven minutes from here, reported 33.8 inches of snow. That's more snow then I've ever seen at one time in my life... (okay well except on a mountain while skiing)
Jackson is totally loving this and quickly throws on his snow clothes - well there's usually some whining when we get to the fleece lining part of his coat, but that's quickly overcome - and is ready to go. Whether it's building a fort or shoveling he's game and just loves throwing himself into large piles of snow whenever possible.
Teddy has totally surprised me with his willingness to help - I always knew I could get him to do it, I just thought it would be more painful for one or both of us - and he's also shocked the heck out of me by staying outside and playing for hours and hours on end. This is a boy who likes his creature comforts. He has not remotely surprised me with just how difficult it is to get him dressed for the elements.... Let's just say that it is a long and painful process for all concerned.
Brad and the boys shoveled off about half of the deck and made a huge pile of snow on the ground below and then all three of them decided to jump from the deck into the newly made pile. Unfortunately no one told me so I wasn't able to get it on film but since we are supposed to get 10-20 more inches tomorrow night I think we'll have no problem having a do-over
Here are some pictures in no particular order of the snow.....








No comments:
Post a Comment