Friday, October 23, 2009

Hopefully most of our to-do list for this weekend

*2 soccer games on Saturday
*a soccer game and a football game on Sunday
*2 book reports to start and finish
*Buy pumpkins
*Carve pumpkins
*Figure out what the kids are going to be for Halloween and make that happen
*Do laundry – fold and put away (man I hate this one)
*Hang Ted’s new roman shades
*Clean our bedroom - cuz it's a holy disaster
*Clean our bathroom - ditto
*Work on the basement - there's just so much to do
*Put up whatever Halloween decorations we’re going to - I swear this is my favorite holiday but it so often gets pushed by the way side between the sports and school work and just life in general not to mention thinking ahead to what we need to do to host Thanksgiving for a million people and then our Christmas party the following week - that is 43 frickin' days from now (I really shouldn't have just looked at that - but since I'm a glutton for punishment I'll throw in that Thanksgiving is 34 days from today as well.)

Only 4 more hours of work and then I can start.
Camela

No comments: