Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mom you're a HOR.. and other inspired tidbits

This afternoon

Jackson and I were playing HORSE (can you see where this is going?)

I got H

J: ha ha

I got HO

J: ha ha

Jack got H

J: (sarcastically) finally, ha ha

I got HOR

J: HOR HOR HOR. You're a HOR.

I thought it best to ignore this.

J: HOR HOR HOR. You're a HOR.

Me: okay Jackson you can't say that. Hor is a bad word.

J: what does it mean? (Of course he asks)

M: uh... um... it's a woman who doesn't have good morals. (phew ok that's not too bad)

J: What are morals? (shoot)

M: they are how you choose to live. What ethics you have (I'm clearly reaching here), the golden rule (reaching even further), treating people like you want to be treated. (yeah, yeah, that's it, that's what a HOR is)

J: (Long pause) But mom, you really are a HOR.

(great, just great - I'm glad he thinks so)


Tonight at dinner

Ted:dip dip dip
dip dip dip

Jack: why do you keep saying that?

T: what?

J: dip

T: No dip Sherlock

(I laughed out loud - okay that's a good choice for an 11 year old)

Camela

No comments: