Monday, April 5, 2010

This and that

Brad
Has been in Indianapolis since Saturday for the Final 4. He has a friend who gets lots of swag showered on him because of his job and occasionally Brad gets the benefit of that... so fun for him. They watched both games on Saturday and then on Sunday they played golf (Brad said it was the quietest he's ever seen a golf course - I guess Easter Sunday isn't a big golfing day...) then played in a poker tournament. Brad said he must have been placed with a table of professionals... either that or he seriously sucks. Tonight they're at the final game and then he has a 7am flight home tomorrow morning.

Ted and Jack
Are on spring break and attending a sports camp. They came home seriously dragging today. I clearly didn't send enough food with them. I'm thinking I'll triple what I sent them with today when they go tomorrow.

Me
I spent hours this weekend over 2 days cleaning out and reorganizing my closet. I moved lots of things around to make a lot more sense. Created a big pile of give away stuff. Got the shoes under control. Found the entire floor again - not just the path there in the middle. It still wasn't fully done but it was in great shape and I was thrilled. I came home today from work and.... the tallest shelf that was full of out of season stuff and whatnot... had come away from the wall and everything had tumbled to the ground. No more floor anymore. Not even a little path. I got everything picked up - the floor is back, but I still have to rehang the shelf and I'm tired after a long Monday at work and a variety of chores at home... but here I go...

Camela

1 comment:

Kathy's Korner said...

oh man!! how fustrating!!!