The following are actual quotes from conversations in my kitchen - the participant(s) shall remain nameless.
"I like that Sharon Falin, but I don't think LaBamba is really that bad"
"you know, when you're older you should eat a banana every day because of the citrus"
"I didn't know that Larry King was a S. E. X. freak, did you?" (sex was spelled out so the kids; ages 11 and 9, wouldn't understand - I got the single raised eyebrow from Jackson for that one)
"I don't listen to Westrick much anymore, but have you heard of Brooks and Dunn? They're breaking up."
"I like that Sharon Falin, but I don't think LaBamba is really that bad"
"you know, when you're older you should eat a banana every day because of the citrus"
"I didn't know that Larry King was a S. E. X. freak, did you?" (sex was spelled out so the kids; ages 11 and 9, wouldn't understand - I got the single raised eyebrow from Jackson for that one)
"I don't listen to Westrick much anymore, but have you heard of Brooks and Dunn? They're breaking up."
Was he conscious? "No, he was awake and talking."
And from Teddy:
Ted: You know what would be great?
Me: No, what?
Ted: If I was on a cruise ship along with the swedish bikini team and the lotion boy got sick and I looked just like him. (looking wistfully skyward) Yeah, that would be really great.
Me: Go to bed
Camela

No comments:
Post a Comment