Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday

7:15am - Brad and Ted leave to get to the baseball field in time to warm up before Ted's 8am baseball game. Ted pitches 2 no hit innings, has a few good defensive plays, is walked and ends up stealing 2nd, 3rd, and home. He's wildly excited by how well his sports day is going.

8:45am - Brad and Ted leave baseball do a quick change in the car and head over to the soccer fields for his 9am soccer game. Luckily the soccer fields aren't too far from the baseball fields in our county.

8:50am - Jackson and I head to the soccer fields as well.

9:00am - Soccer starts and Ted has a pretty good game, though it took him some time to get into "soccer mode". I'm thinking he was so pumped about his baseball performance it took a while to get his head onto the soccer field, but it eventually got there and they ended up in a 2-2 tie with one of the best teams in his league.

9:15am - Brad and Jackson head out to Jack's 10am swimming lesson in the next town over.

10:00am - Ted's game ends and he and I make our way home.

11:00am - Jack's lesson ends and he and Brad make their way home.

11:30am - Jack and Brad wolf down some food and do a quick change and head off to his 12N flag football practice.

12:45pm - I head to the football field for the game

1:00pm - Jack's game starts. He has a great game as well - he has a long run for a touch down in the first half, then also ran in the 2 point conversion. And in the 2nd half he caught a interception for a TD.

2:00pm - Brad, Jackson, and I head home in two cars and I promptly fell asleep.

I know, I know - half of you out there had worse schedules this weekend, but I think 4 sports in 4 hours is just too damn much - but the boys had fun and that's all that really matters... right?

Camela

No comments: