skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are watching The Princess Bride for the second time in a few days. The boys love it as much as I do; especially Jackson. He's been running around saying "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, PREPARE TO DIE" all said with a really bad Spanish accent.
At the point where Dread Pirate Robert and Princess Buttercup are making their way through the big scary forest that has a real live name that I can't think of and they have survived the shooting flames and the lightening sand and are talking about the unusually large rodents (Jackson says they are a cross between a wart hog and a large rat-perceptive boy I think) and Dread Pirate Robert is telling Buttercup that he doesn't believe they exist. So, of course the rodent attacks just at that point. And both times we've watched that Jackson says to the screen, "dude, you were schooled!"
And each time it made me laugh.
Camela
No comments:
Post a Comment