
We're decorating early this year. Our annual Christmas party is the first weekend in December and last year doing all the decorating between Thanksgiving and Christmas nearly killed us (and our marriage). So this year we skipped Thanksgiving in our house. As soon as the Halloween decorations came down, we pulled out the Christmas stuff and we've been working on it ever since. We have decided everything will be done; inside and out by the end of Thanksgiving weekend or else.
Last night we decided to put up the tree that goes above the front door. For the first time ever Brad decided to assemble it up there instead of down on the ground and then having to awkwardly carry it up the ladder and get it up there. This, however meant he had to climb all the way onto the ledge up there. It's a pretty big ledge, but it's also pretty high up. The first picture is of him up there will both pieces ready to assemble and arrange the branches.
More arranging and spinning and arranging and spinning all to my specs. My husband is a very patient man, who is willing to put up with a lot of arranging and spinning.
Now we've gotten the last minute addition of the lighted tree topper installed and all the arranging and spinning is done.... but... well, um... Now to come down. "Boy it sure is a long way down..... Hmmm, I just have to reach around and put my foot on the ladder and I'll be all set..... It's going to be just a minute or two""Take your time, I've got the ladder whenever you're ready to come down."
"I'm almost ready."
"I know, just take your time."
"Okay, I'm coming down."
"Alright, whenever you're ready."
"Honey can you just have some food sent up?"
Camela

3 comments:
LOLO! Man, that is high. Yikes.
Sue
Oh man that's funny!
Holy crap. I'd pass out from fear.
Post a Comment