skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So today is Teddy's first basketball practice. As I've discussed, Brad left me with a detailed list of who had to be where and Jackson's practice was yesterday and Teddy's was tonight; both at 7pm. Great. Run home get them dinner, talk to Brad a bunch of times, head out to the car, get seriously delayed because Jackson didn't like that I pointed out that finding things is just not his strong suit (his shoe was literally in the middle of the room he said he lost it on the way to - I had to take 2 steps from where he was bitterly complaining about the world and Teddy especially being against him in not letting him find his missing shoe, to see the shoe). I took the 2 steps and saw the shoe all alone in the middle of the room and sighed in frustration about how no one in this house but me can find a single thing... I was not that polite I think... Jackson thought this was even worse than the world conspiring together to hide the shoe, now he had a real villain. Hiding and crying and running ensued. Finally we got out of the house, made our way to the school, found the gym... only to discover his practice really started at 6 and not 7. Teddy was so bummed I checked the email from Brad. It said 6. I'm seriously a moron.Camela
No comments:
Post a Comment