Sunday, November 22, 2009

A couple of things

- I was struggling for a blog post tonight and Brad said I should write... "My husband's home, my husband's home" and let that be it. I almost went with that.

- When Teddy got home he was delightful and I saw a glimpse of my wonderful sweet kid - the one I know still hides inside his current surly exterior..... for about 10 minutes and then he ripped the foam finger Jackson was playing with and made Jack cry. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

- While cutting in around the baseboards today Bandit stood roughly three feet from me and barked and barked and barked and barked. I asked Jackson to throw a ball for him or something and he refused. I told him I was going to get rid of the dog if he didn't help me out (he knows full well I want to get rid of the dog but won't as long as the kids really, really don't want us to) and so he said - ... "weeeeell if you put it that way, I'd be happy to"

Okay, I'm all tapped out now.
Camela

No comments: