Brad pulled down all the Christmas stuff when he pulled down all the Halloween stuff a couple of weeks ago and our garage is filled with lots of green and red boxes - most of which are actually in the front yard or in the kitchen.
It's 70 degrees and outrageously beautiful today. A perfect day to put up Christmas lights. I thought this juxtaposition of Christmas lights around the window, the remaining color of the burning bush, and the blue sky was fun.
Can you see that the window is open to let the beautiful day in. I looks like we had the lights up in the middle of summer - I swear we didn't.
I started pulling stuff out of the boxes inside the house but for the moment I was just gathering everything on the high counter in the kitchen and a table in the sun room. It's always so fun at this stage because I always buy some new things at the end of the season that just get packed up and put in the boxes so each year I find some new things that I had totally forgotten I'd bought the previous year.


Camela

No comments:
Post a Comment