Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I almost forgot

I swear this does not bode well for my NaBloPoMo. So just a bit about today.....

Teddy had his first basketball practice even though he still has at least one more soccer game. Jackson's first practice is tomorrow night. I have cramps that would kill a horse and am really thinking this whole being a woman thing is for the birds! I actually left work early because of them which happens once a year or so. I find the most interesting thing about this for me is that my brain stops working in direct relation to how much pain I'm in. Brad's trying to talk to me and tell me his upcoming travel schedule. At some point I have to stop him because all I'm really hearing is the Peanut's teacher talking Mwa Mwa Mwa Mwa Mwa Mwa. I'm sure he was telling me something interesting or maybe even important but yeah... my brain is just not capable of processing anything right now.

No comments: