I'm totally stealing this idea from another friend's blog.
The Wizard of Oz part 2
I was totally looking forward to watching the rest of the movie with Jackson to hear what he had to say next about it. I was particularly looking forward to the flying monkeys - I mean how was he going to explain that one. But no-oooo. My darling husband let me sleep in this morning which was delightful, but they finished watching it without me while I was still in bed. And I didn't even find this out until after Brad was on a plane to FL this evening so I couldn't even ask him what Jackson said.
Flag Football
Jackson's last game was today and they shut out their opponent. Jackson scored at least one TD (I missed the beginning of the game so I don't know what happened then). It's totally fun to watch him turn on the afterburners and just flat out out run everyone else on the field. Though next year he'll be playing in the 9-12 year old group as a 9 year old and I'm guessing he won't be the fastest anymore. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Disliking people
Hi my name is Camela and I dislike people. It's a problem for me. And really more than disliking them, I don't do them well at all. I've tried to get over it, but I swear I just can't - though I guess it's possible I just don't want to at this point. Most people who know me think I'm this loud, very personable, "people-person", but oh jeez is that not the truth. Thankfully Brad likes people and they like him so he smooths things out for me.
Being funny
Sometimes I can manage it and clearly like now, sometimes I just can't. Oh well. I don't know why sometimes the amusing little anecdotes just fall out of me and other times I'm as dry as the desert.
Camela
Friday
7 years ago

2 comments:
LOL *I* thought it was funny!
I liked it, too! I fact, I've liked all these recent posts since you started NaNoBloMo. I love reading about your family.
Post a Comment